Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy Anniversary

On December 17th, Tyson and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary! My parents watched the kids overnight and we stayed in a hotel in Salt Lake. We went to dinner at The Melting Pot (my first time) and went to a movie afterwards. We stayed up late and went out about 1 am to get food just because we could! ha ha!
This was our engagement picture. I had only been off my mission for about 2 months so I'm sporting the sister missionary hair (which Tyson wants me to grow back!) and forgot to take my tacky watch off. haha!
Five years, 6 jobs, an undergrad and almost graduate degree, 2 1/2 kids, and lots of fun later- here we are.........

At The Melting Pot.
It was really good and a really fun change from your typical restaurant. I didn't care too much for the main entree but loved the cheese and chocolate fondues. Yum! It was a great Anniversary and very relaxing. I love you, Tyson.

0 comments: