Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Ultrasound Results...

We got our ultrasound yesterday and found out...
With both Lawson and Makayla I had a gut feeling with what they were going to be. I felt this one was going to be a boy and my gut didn't disappoint me again! I was happy with either a boy or girl and Tyson told the doctor he was secretly hoping for a boy. We've talked about names briefly but usually don't get serious with it until it's down to the wire. We both like Cooper but we have nothing set in stone yet. Tyson mentioned Jimmer (BYU basketball player) but I vetoed that right away!
Everything looked great in the ultrasound. The baby is growing right on time- to the day- so my due date has been kept the same- May 26th. I've felt him moving around every now and then. I love that feeling and miss it after my babies are born (except when it's about the 8th and 9th month and the baby thinks you're a trampoline or a punching bag). I'm soooo grateful to be having another healthy baby (as far as we know) and can't wait to see what he looks like.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

So excited for you guys! How exciting! :) Boy, girl, boy...perfect!

Beckie said...

Hooray for you another boy- congrats! I think I scared your mom at Lowes' She didn't recognize me!

Justina Selim said...

That's so exciting! We missed u at Mcdonalds! Aiden was really excited to play with Lawson!

Trenholms said...

Oh my goodness, every time I think I'm caught up on your blog, you go and post about 900 more things! I am so jealous you got a Kitchenaid for Christmas...I have been dying for one of those! And congrats on the new baby boy; I'm sure Tyson is thrilled for another BYU football player in the family, lol!