Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lawsonisms...

We were at our WIC appointment last week. I asked the nurse something and she answered with, "Yes ma'am." Lawson said to her, "You think she's a man?" I, along with the nurse and those within hearing distance, laughed our heads off.

We were getting out of the car and I was unbuckling Lawson's booster seat. I helped him out and he said, "Thanks, sweetheart!" ha ha!

He LOVES the movie Up and has been watching it a lot lately. The other day I asked him to throw something away in the garbage. He quickly jumped up and said, "Old man coming through" on his way to throw it away.

What a cooky kid! He can be so hilarious!

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Those were funny:) And you guys have had plenty of crappy stuff happen, but I'm so impressed with your great attitude - hang in there!

The Little Things said...

Oh, I miss that kid...and little Miss McKayla, too.

JC and Jena said...

Oh Sara! I am peeing my pants! What a funny kid!