Friday, October 15, 2010

Conference Weekend

Tim, Ally, Oliver, and JJ came to visit again during Conference weekend. It was fun to have them stay with us again. Lawson was more interested in watching Conference than I thought he would be. This was me sneaking a shot of him watching. So cute!

Tim "watching" Conference too! :)

The burrito babies.
At one point Tim had them all wrapped up in the same blanket so they couldn't get out. They enjoyed it!

JJ enjoying the toy my friend let me borrow. Porter is still a bit too little to like sitting in it. He's a little too wobbly.

I love JJ's face in this one.
They are coming again for Thanksgiving and again around Christmas time so we can take them to the airport to fly to England for the holidays. Can't wait to see you guys again! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burrito Babies, that's cute! Next time we visit I'll work on making a cousin cous cous.