Friday, August 13, 2010

Technology Hates Us!

Remember this post? There's a list I added in the post of all the crap that had happened to us that month. A lot of the stuff was technology-related. The technology monster has hit us once again. Our laptop quit on us AGAIN!! This is our second laptop! We've only had it since the end of May so our receipt was still good and we could exchange-- thankfully! The same day our GPS (that we've only had since Christmas), which we rely heavily on since moving to a new state, died on us too!!! Seriously??! I think my phone is probably next to bomb on us. The corner of it has broken off. I'm really getting sick of stuff like this happening! When it rains, it pours for us I guess. It's been a bad day! I don't even want to think about what's next on the technology monster's list. Bleh!

0 comments: